you just found 50 of them. so what's the problem ?
how can I find the rscd is installed or not installed?
"manually I have checked on some servers then I have found that there are not installed RSCD agents."
didn't you just do that ?
if you run the update server property job and the agent shows as inaccessible then you have a few possible causes:
- the agent is running on the target but the appserver cannot communicate w/ it because:
- it can't resolve the target hostname
- it can't reach 4750 on the target due to network restrictions
- the host-based firewall on the system does not allow the appserver to connect
- the agent is installed but not running
- the agent is not installed
if you can't talk to the agent, you can't use bsa to figure out why the agent isn't available.
You can also check properties value related to RSCD agent like its version or its DIR (RSCD_DIR). If they have any value that means RSCD is installed on it but agent status might be different.
that’s based on the last run of a usp against the server.