5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2016 4:17 AM by Jim Wilson

Report for BBSA

Emma Watson

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to pull the below report in BMC BladeLogic Sever Automation?

Regards,

Rohini Suryawanshi.

• 1. Re: Report for BBSA
          Bill Robinson

do you mean bdssa ?

• 2. Re: Report for BBSA
            Emma Watson

Is above possible in BBSA? I have a console where servers are added in it and need to pull the above report?

Regards,

Rohini Suryawanshi.

• 3. Re: Report for BBSA
              Bill Robinson

where are those data items coming from ?  specifically 'Role', 'Support for Microsoft Patches' and 'BBSA Status'.   ?  are those properties in bsa ? 

• 4. Re: Report for BBSA
                Emma Watson

Is it possible to do using BLCLI? I have a console and BLCLI with me. So, how to proceed to pull this report? I have used the below command

blcli -v 'Production Server' Utility agentLicenseUsageReportByRelativeDateRange /Report/Report.xml 2 years

by using this I got only active agents in it but could not find the other columns.

Regards,

Rohini Suryawanshi.

• 5. Re: Report for BBSA
                  Jim Wilson

Rohini Suryawanshi wrote:

Is it possible to do using BLCLI? I have a console and BLCLI with me. So, how to proceed to pull this report? I have used the below command

blcli -v 'Production Server' Utility agentLicenseUsageReportByRelativeDateRange /Report/Report.xml 2 years

by using this I got only active agents in it but could not find the other columns.

"This command generates a summary report and a detailed report that list the number of active agents and the kinds of jobs performed on these agents within a specified relative date range."

Reporting for BMC Server Automation is generally provided by BMC Decision Support for Server Automation

Some simple requirements may be achieved by blquery or blcli

Please answer Bills questions:

where are those data items coming from ?  specifically 'Role', 'Support for Microsoft Patches' and 'BBSA Status'.   ?  are those properties in bsa ?