3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2019 12:38 AM by Ilyas Shaikh

GUI is not responding

Mario Gonzalez

Hello

At this time I have some trouble with Control-M EM GUI 8 FP800, on Gateway log there are a lot of this:

[26@05:59:58.325:] ===> ERROR:      MF_SERVICE_RECEIVE, service instance "055509003" with record type " " and message type "E" not found

I search on KB and there's nothing, somebody knows about this error and hoy to fix it.

Kind Regards

Mario Gonzalez Toro

• 1. Re: GUI is not responding
          Mohamed Rashid

HI Mario

did you find any solution for this?

• 2. Re: GUI is not responding
            Mario Gonzalez

Hi Mohamed

Unfortunately until now I still have the message and I redecue the mount but still appears on gateway logs.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Best Regards

• 3. Re: GUI is not responding
              Ilyas Shaikh

Hi Mario,

I found 000156151 knowledge article for the same issue. Following are the KA content:

Knowledge Article

Unable to view job's output on Control-M/Enterprise Manager Workload Automation GUI and getting error in the Gateway Log: ERROR: MF_SERVICE_RECEIVE, service instance "XXX" with record type "X" and message type "Y" not found

Unable to view job's output on Control-M/Enterprise Manager Workload Automation GUI and getting error in the Control-M/EM Gateway Log: ERROR: MF_SERVICE_RECEIVE, service instance "XXX" with record type "X" and message type "Y" not found

Control-M/Enterprise Manager all versions

Unable to view Control-M job's output on Control-M/Enterprise Manager Workload Automation GUI. Sometimes, user request from Control-M/Enterprise Manager WLA GUI, like order, force, hold, log etc, are affected too

Getting error in the Control-M//Enterprise Manager Gateway Log (gtw_log.<ctm_server_name>.YYYYMMDD.x):
                 ERROR: MF_SERVICE_RECEIVE, service instance "XXX" with record type "X" and message type "Y" not found

Gateway log files are located in below directory:
              - UNIX/Linux: $HOME/ctm_em/log
              - Windows: <Installation_folder>\Control-M EM\Default\Log

Control-M/Server send a reply for a service that no longer exists in the Control-M/Enterprise Manager Gateway

This error message can happen when:
              - The User Request has timeout and is removed from the Control-M/Enterprise Manager gateway
              - The messages being passed between the Control-M/Server and Gateway is out of sync
              1. Stop the affected Control-M/Enterprise Manager Gateway
              2. Restart the Control-M/Server using Control-M Configuration Manager (CCM)

3. Start the Control-M/Enterprise Manager Gateway

If you the issue reoccurs after applying above steps, please contact BMC Customer Support and provide this article number
              1 of 1 people found this helpful