Through some troubleshooting to help anyone else out, we have found it is possibly a load balancer issue and it works fine when direct linking to one midtier. I will update this thread again in case anyone else is having the issue using App Proxy with a load balanced environment.
I'm having the same issue while accessing ITSM through Office 365.
Did you solve this issue? How?
Can you check whether Sticky bit a.k.a. Session stickiness, a.k.a., session persistence on Load balancer is turned on?
We did get this working, but we had to create a dedicated server internally. We also had to make sure to set translate URLs in headers, and we pointed it to the internal server.
I believe there should be a better way for this, but we stopped using the instance of Remedy, and I have also moved onto another team that is not involved with it.
Settings under Application Proxy:
Internal server: https://servername:8444/arsys
Pre-Auth:Azure Active Directory
Backend App Timeout: Default
HTTP-Only Cookie: No
Secure Cookie: Yes
Persistent Cookie: No
Translate URLs in:
App Body: No
Hope this helps to find a base solution until you can figure out with load balancer. I believe it was possibly because we had sticky sessions in the load balancer, and they were older load balancers as well. (Note, this was over 4 years ago when we did this)
Thank you for your answer.
We've opened a case with BMC Support and we've change our load balancer persistance profile to cookie based.
So far, looks good.