1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 22, 2016 8:45 AM by Radhashree Yarashi

enable Copy button in SSP(Self Service Portal) for particular profile only \ based on user Zone value

Radhashree Yarashi

We have a requirement  to enable Copy button in SSP(Self Service Portal) for particular profile only \ based on user Zone value.

AFAIK, in RF admin tab > Configure Self Service > Incident > Allow clients to copy incidents check box will enable this copy button in SSP to all the users in org. , but the requirement is to limit the access to copy button to some of users with particular profile\Zone they belong. Could you suggest if requirement can be met or no?

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Regards,

Radhashree

• 1. Re: enable Copy button in SSP(Self Service Portal) for particular profile only \ based on user Zone value
          Radhashree Yarashi

I got below reply from BMC:

Unfortunately, there is currently no option to enabled the Copy button in Self Service for a specific profile. At the moment the only option is to enable/disable the copying of incidents in Self Service is the "Allow clients to copy Incidents". We recommend that you submit an idea on the Remedyforce Communities site for the feature you would like on making the Copy button enabled in Self Service for specific profiles. This idea will allow other customers to vote on the idea as well as bringing it to the attention of product management. If the idea has enough votes product management will consider it for a future release of Remedyforce.