1 of 1 people found this helpful
The quick way would be:
- Create a SmartGroup that contains all the target servers you want to change the permissions of
- Right-Click the SmartGroup and select "Update Permissions"
- Set the Permissions you want to apply
- Choose between "Append" or "Replace"
- and go for it !
That will update the permissions on all servers in the smart-group recursively.
As a next step you should read the docs on ACL-Policies and ACL Templates, as ideally you don't want to muck around with having to set single Authorizations.
in addition to what sean and steffen said there are other ways:
- if you have an acl policy associated w/ the objects already, just update the acl policy
- do the smart group method mentioned above, but via the blcli w/ the Group.bulkApply... command
- blcli to loop through all of the objects and add the permission