There are a number of possible causes for this., including:
- Server needs a reboot
- Hot Fix was not installed correctly
- Detection logic has not been implemented correctly by Shavlik
- Detection Logic has not been published correctly by Microsoft
To make further determinations:
What version of BSA is this?
(To EVERYONE - please **always** mention the versions - every one is different !!)
- Reboot mphewdsvsv04
Set Job Property DEBUG_MODE_ENABLED=True and (re-) run the Patch Analysis job against the Windows 2012 R2 target.
Live Browse and see if the problem still exists
- When was the catalog last updated?
- What Filter(s) are set in the Catalog?
- What is set in Configuration => Patch Global Configuration => Windows => Windows Filter Configuration File?
- What is set in Configuration => Patch Global Configuration => Shavlik URL Configuration?
- What is set in your Patch Analysis Job => Analysis Options?
Send the Job Run Log along with the debug logs (location is mentioned in the Job Run Log) to support along with the above information and they will help you out.