1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2015 3:17 AM by Jim Wilson

RedHat Patch Catalog errors

Tom Rose

Hi,

I am using BSA 8.5.01.304 and just started getting errors using the Online Mode of the RedHat patch catalog.

Error12/01/2015 14:49:01Error while updating feed: Either service is Unavailable or credentials are Invalid.

Failed to connect to RHN xml rpc server. (Caused By: Login to https://rhn.redhat.com/rpc/apifailed. can't proceed:

(Caused By: I/O error while communicating with HTTP server: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

(Caused By: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

(Caused By: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

(Caused By: unable to find valid certification path to requested target)))))

I have imported both the GeoTrustGlobalCA and GeoTrustSSLCA certificates as mentioned in a previous post, but the CUJ still errors out.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks,

Tom

1 2 Previous Next