1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. Login to BMC Remedy ITSM server and download foundation BMC template spreadsheets from :
Homepage->Data Management-> Spreadsheet management. [Spreadsheet Type= BMC TEMPLATE and spreadsheet Category=FOUNDATION]
2. Fill the data into the spreadsheet.
3. Go to Data Management->Job Console and create new job :
4. Open Load step and attach data spreadsheet.
5. Make job status to 'Built' and run the job.
Thank you C Service Core and Ganesh for the help.
As I tried to understand the UDM functioning I could see that internally Pintaho/AIE is working to do the Upload Job.
Can you please suggest some thing here, How can I get some idea of how this plugin works.
There are OOTB spoon jobs created for the same. You need to login to the spoon client to check the transformations and jobs. It's not a AIE, It is a Atrium Integrator (AI) . AIE is replaced by AI in newer versions.
some references :
UDM works on carte server.uses Application Service Password.
for referance you may check:-