3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2015 6:52 PM by Bill Robinson

Is it possible to point out a particular value of enumeration string property from particular instance of Custom Property Class?

Pedro José Barbero Iglesias

Hi there guys!!

I hope you can help me with this...

Is it possible to point out a particular value of enumeration string property from particular instance of Custom Property Class?

I mean, I have created a Custom Property Class at the Global Property dictionary level,with some particular properties,one of them as enumerated string type with a couple of values. One of the values of the enumeration was set as default because that property was set as required as well.

Screenshot01.png

Screenshot04.png

Then I created an instance of that Custom Property Class, assigning values to all the properties excepting the enumerated string one, because it already has a default value.

Screenshot02.png

After this, I created a Component Template where a defined CT's Local property , as the type of the Custom Property Class created at the beginning. Then I set that property value pointing out the Custom Property Class' instance I created.

Screenshot03.png

So now I have the Component Template pointing out the Custom Property Class through its Local Property, being able of making reference to the values of the properties set to the instance at any place in Component Template.

But regarding to the enumerated string property, how should I do to make reference the other/s value/es of that property (enumerated string)?

The default value is always retrieved, and I would like to set any of the others at any particular time but I don't know if this is possible. Any help about this it will be appreciated.

Regards.