0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2015 1:41 PM by Nilesh Sawant

CTM:SupportGrpFuncRoleAlJoin_PMC does not have any fields named Permission Group ID or Permission. The columns disappear because the fields do not exist

Nilesh Sawant
      Share This:

After adding the table field to the view overlay and setting the table overlay type to Overwrite, I cannot add a new External() field to the table qualification. I enter the new qualification and closed the table properties. Without saving the form, I reopen the table properties and the edit to the table qualification is no longer there.

**Also of interest and likely a problem

When I open the table two columns disappear and ARNOTE  5322 is thrown.

Table DB Name: z2th_SearchPeopleTbl

Table Source Form (Join): CTM:SupportGrpFuncRoleAlJoin_PMC

CTM:SupportGrpFuncRoleAlJoin_PMC is a join of these forms

CTM:SupportGroupAssociationLookUpJoin_PMC

CTM:SupportGroupFuncRoleLookUp

ARNOTE 5322 Text

Can not use Form “CTM:SupportGroFuncRoleAIJoin_PMC” as remote form because it does not

contain fields referred by columns or cell fields in the overlaid form.

Columns that are not displayed when the table opens.

Concern is why the below fields are missing on Dev studio,when checked on 9.xx version it shows as "missing", where as it is not present in 8.1 XX version.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Column Label: Permission Group ID

Column DB Name: z2TF_SearchPplPermID

Column ID 304092200

Column Label: Permission

Column DB Name: z2TF_SearchPplPermission

Column ID 304092000

CTM:SupportGrpFuncRoleAlJoin_PMC does not have any fields named Permission Group ID or Permission. The columns disappear because the fields do not exist. I don’t think anyone would have deleted the but I do think an upgrade may have removed the fields. What field names do the columns map to and should they be in the table source forms? What workflow was connected to the missing fields?