Got the answer from BMC support, and it worked. Turns out I just had to create the folder I was looking for.
Knowledge Article ID: KA429835
- locate Tomcat folder generated by MyIT/SmartIT installer
- navigate to <Tomcat installation dir>\webapps folder
- there should be a ".do_not_delete" file only
- create a subfolder and name it "ROOT"
- in the new ROOT folder, create a file "index.jsp", then fill it with this content:
<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
String redirectURL = "https://smartit-server/ux/smart-it";
- restart the Smart IT/MyIT Application service
Thanks worked for us also.