5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2015 9:06 AM by Yanick Girouard

Get text list of failed/successful targets for a specific job run id using blcli?

Yanick Girouard

I need a way to extract the list of successful targets of a type 1 NSH script job so that I can call another job against them and only them within the same NSH job launcher script.

I am working on a wrapper job that will import a set of targets into the console from dumped CSV files, then call a batch job to install the agent (using agent installer job) against each, run an USP job and Push ACL job against each.

Another job would launch a Type 1 NSH script job against all successful targets of the previous batch run (all targets that were successfully imported and enrolled all the way), to execute a batch job that will deploy the appropriate software on each server based on a custom server property set during the import of the server.

I thought I saw a post from Bill Robinson once that showed something along those lines, but I can't find it and would need a complete solution (or at least enough info so that I can write my own). Would anyone have that? I already have the Job Run ID.