there's nothing special about aws...
- there is a rscd agent installed on these systems ?
- there you have them registered in bsa?
- you can live browse these systems in the gui ?
- how is the network communication setup between the appserver and the targets ?
- do you get an error running the jobs ? if so, what ?
First, the connectivity from your local BBSA to the AWS should be present.
BBSA does not see it as a AWS server, but as a Windows/Unix server only.
As suggested by Bill, please check if the RSCD is installed and the port 4750 is open from the AWS to your Company network.