In Configuration tab you will find Patch Global Config.
In Patch Global Config you need to add proxy details & other os related details.
I have already provided all those details.
Defect QM001873791will be resolved in BSA 8.6 SP1
The following workaround may be used in BSA 8.6. Follow these steps from the BSA Console:
1) Go to Configuration > Patch Global Configuration
2) Go to Shavlik URL configuration.
3) Using the link mentioned there, download all three files (pd5.xml, hf7b.xml and OemCatalog.zip ) either manually or using wget.
4) Place the files in a suitable location with an NSH Agent and replace the links inthe Shavlik URL configuration with the NSH path of the files. ( for ex //hostname/dir1/hf7b.xml and so on)
5) Re-run the catalog update job.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
it's most likely the defect davorin mentions. also - one thing to note:
- if you open up the 'shavlik urls' and click 'download' it's going to use the http proxy setting in blasadmin, not the pgc settings.
- if you live browse hotfixes on a server, it will pull the shavlik files down w/ the http proxy settings in blasadmin.
- when the cuj runs it uses the http proxy setting in the pgc.
Thanks Davorin for the workaround. I'll check the feasibility to update SP1.
Thanks Bill, for the insight on how stuff works there.
Is SP1 available in EPD?
Not yet, but you can open ticket requesting 8.6 SP1 files. Support will send you ftp links and docs pages in pdf.
Are you using BSA 8.6.00 ? If so, apply the Service Pack 1