4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2015 3:18 PM by Bill Robinson

Snapshot AddFilePart options

Mike Reider

trying to create a Snapshot job for files, blcli docs mention only 9 attributes that I can declare true/false, running it like this:

bIncludeLightChecksum="false" # True to perform light checksum, false not to perform light checksum.

bIncludeChecksum="true"  # True to perform full checksum, false not to perform light checksum.

bIncludeFileAcls="false"  # True to collect file ACLs, false otherwise.

bCopyFiles="false"  # True to copy the files into the BMC BladeLogic database, false otherwise.

bAuditFileSize="true"  # True to compare file size in an audit, false otherwise.

bAuditFileCreatedDate="false"  # True to compare file creation date in an audit, false otherwise. (Windows only)

bAuditFileModifiedDate="false"  # True to compare file modification date in an audit, false otherwise.

bAuditFilePermissions="true"  # True to compare file permissions in an audit, false otherwise. (UNIX only)

bAuditFileUidGid="true"   # True to compare file

PACKAGE_OPTIONS="${bIncludeChecksum} ${bIncludeChecksum} ${bIncludeFileAcls} ${bCopyFiles} ${bAuditFileSize} ${bAuditFileCreatedDate} ${bAuditFileModifiedDate} ${bAuditFilePermissions} ${bAuditFileUidGid}"

blcli_execute Template addFilePart $TEMPL_GOLD_KEY $VAL $PACKAGE_OPTIONS

It creates the snapshot job like this:

snap1.png

How can I get it to check ON the Contents, and check OFF all the Windows boxes. Also I need to check off the Date Modified. Are the checkbox values sequential (as run from blcli?)