you have duplicate entries in exports:
can you remove one of them so you are mapped to the local admin acct ?
i've changed the exports file with only the * rw,user=win2k3 entry and i can launch the Application Server COnfiguration Tool.
I try to change the File Server, it seems ok but when i look at the appserver log , it always the same problem...
I take a look at the rscd.log and it seems that impersonation problem but i check the account and it seems ok...
i upload you the log file (logs.zip) in the first message, maybe you can have another great idea
I've finally found where the problem was...
in our server, the administrator account administrator is changed.
so in the user.local i need to have the rights like this :
the other stuff to do was to modify exports file with a user with no admin rights.
and finally, i owned the directory where the appserver is install to this account with full rights
and then it works !
if you can, you ought to clarify a little your online documentation
if you have:
and users and users.local are blank, then that should have been sufficient. 'System:System' is the internal/hidden role:user that the appserver uses to communicate to the file server on startup.