8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2015 10:14 AM by Monoj Padhy

    Unexpected Compliance Result

    Monoj Padhy



      We are using BSA 8.5.01. I found an unexpected behavior while doing compliance for one of Windows 2008 server. Account lockout duration was set to 0(zero) in the target server. Compliance rule is also checking if the value is set to 0. However, compliance result showing server as non-compliant.


      Live browse of server indicates value set to -1(not defined)



      when verified, we found server's Account lockout duration is set to zero.



      Expected result of the server is compliant, compliance result shows non-compliant.

      Not sure if I was hitting a product defect here.