1 of 1 people found this helpful
You don't need to do this anymore, now that there is a "Trusted Email Address" option in Remedy.
Okay I did find a way to get rid of the sender validation despite it being greyed out, from the Rule Configuration --- there's probably an easier why but I can't find it...from what I can see, RBE ignores the AR+System+Email+Mailbox+Configuration security settings...
- use the form/qualification - RBE:Configuration/Default+Administrator+View/?qual='7'="Active
- make toggle "to Inactive" - refresh the result list to save (it will appear to be active still, but it isn't)
- Use - RBE%3AAction/Default+Administrator+View/?qual='7'="InActive"
- Edit the Action Parameter to remove the "Validate Sender" in between <auth></auth>
- Go to the RBE:Configuration fprm and use RBE:Configuration/Default+Administrator+View/?qual='7'="Inactive" to find the rule.
- Toggle it to active, refresh the result list so it prompts you to save
- Go to the RBE:Console and find that Use Case / Rule Configuration
- Click the gear icon to display the developer field and check the Action Params - the <auth></auth> should be blank.
You can send from from people that don't have people records now, if you must.