Are you using an Includes list?
Is an obsolete patch in that list?
When a job is completed with warnings it means two things:
- job did not fail to finish (it completed)
- with warnings means that that there were some unusuall things during the execution which are diplayed as a warning messages
Usually the reason for the warning is explained in the warning message itself. In this particular situation it is said that this patch is obsolete. If you consider that this patch is not obosolete, please let us know the following:
- what patch exactly is marked as obolete
- what is the target OS and version
- what filters have you set in your catalogue
- do you have an include list
Even if the patch is obsolete then job should not get completed with warning it should get completed with succeed.