3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2014 8:20 AM by Bill Robinson

Create DeployJob through BLCLI without target

Team,

I want to create a deploy Job without a target server using BLCLI commands.

I have read about un-released BLCLI command through which we can do it.

However i want to do it BBSA webservice.

can anyone please help me on how create a deploy without target using BBSA webservice.

Thanks

Naresh

• 1. Re: Create DeployJob through BLCLI without target
          Bill Robinson

You would need to create a custom blcli command xml, put it in the NSH/br/server_xml on the appserver, restart the appserver and call it via soap.

• 2. Re: Create DeployJob through BLCLI without target

Bill,

Can you please give me an example for it.So that i can ask my BL-Admin incorporate it.

• 3. Re: Re: Create DeployJob through BLCLI without target
              Bill Robinson

see the attached

args are:

<argument desc="Name assigned to this Deploy Job." name="deployJobName">java.lang.String</argument>
                          <argument desc="ID of the job group where this job is saved." name="groupId">int</argument>
                          <argument desc="Handle associated with the BLPackage for this Deploy Job." name="packageKey">com.bladelogic.om.infra.model.base.keys.DBKey</argument>
                          <argument desc="True indicates the job should include a Simulate phase, during which a dry run is performed without actually deploying the package." name="isSimulateEnabled">boolean</argument>
                          <argument desc="True indicates the job should include a Commit phase, during which the package is actually applied to the target server." name="isCommitEnabled">boolean</argument>
                          <argument desc="True indicates the package is delivered to a server functioning as a repeater. During the Commit phase, the package is actually applied to the target server." name="isStagedIndirect">boolean</argument>