Further Info. We're getting nowhere.
- DBGView throws below error;
 2014-09-29 11:00:38 ERROR 5800 MGCUserTrack USSOM-SD10DEV01 Servicedesk xitqzo55oglimqz0yicwpgmt USER ID MGCUserTrack UpdateDBSession Exception: Maximum stored procedure, function, trigger, or view nesting level exceeded (limit 32).
- Adding a Purchase Item in Self Service works, its only in Service Desk.
- Have reset permissions for Staff/Groups and still no change.
- When 'Discount on Order' is removed from the form no error triggers however the Purchase Item will not insert and form just does nothing.
- SQL Trace was little or no help.
- Our Development DB does not have this issue, only the Live copy.
What SQL version are you using and what is the current compatibility level of your database?
QReset - A Simplified AD Password Reset Solution
Click the QReset icon below for a product overview video.
RjR INNOVATIONS INC. | Connect your Business … all of IT
A BMC Premier Partner and BMC Certified Support Provider for SDE/Remedy/Footprints
<http://www.youtube.com/user/rjrinnovations>[Description: linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2908077&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr>[Description: twitter]<http://twitter.com/RjRInnovations>[Description: google]<http://www.google.com/profiles/rjrinnovations>[Description: rss]<http://rjrinnovationsnews.blogspot.com/>[Description: facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/RjR-Innovations/107107129324171?ref=nf>
Thanks for reply Ron.
Its on SQL Server 2008 R2
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 10.50.4276.0
Microsoft Analysis Services Client Tools 10.50.4276.0
Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 6.1.7601.17514
Microsoft MSXML 3.0 4.0 6.0
Compatibility Level is SQL Server 2008 (100)
This ended up being an issue with the default Purchase Items form. Clearing the HTML for the form in the DB and recreating the form sorted it. Thanks for all your help on this Ron