0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2014 11:28 PM by Chris Keene

Engage With Automation Experts at BMC Engage

EngageLogo.pngI would like to personally invite you to join me in Florida October 13-16 for the Cloud and Data Center Automation program at the BMC Engage conference.

The best reason to come is to hear from the top automation implementers on the planet - there are many opportunities over the course of the year to hear from BMC experts but this is the best chance to here from your peers. Need more reasons? Here are three:

1. Killer customer content: learn how to get the most from your cloud automation investment from your peers at Bank of New York Mellon, JDA Software, Bank of Montreal, The Hartford, Morningstar and State of Michigan.
      2. Awesome automation architect training: deep dive into BMC’s best practice recommendations for driving business transformation through cloud automation (Monday 10/13).
      3. Executive engagement: meet with engineers and product executives either to understand BMC’s product roadmap for innovation and influence our thinking about each cloud and automation product.

As a newly-private company, BMC is innovating at an accelerating pace. Gartner recently recognized this progress when it rated both Cloud and Data Center Automation as “Strong Positive” businesses for BMC.

I particularly recommend attending the Automation Architect training on Monday 10/13 (the day before the conference) to learn how BMC’s cloud automation solutions are helping our leading customers deliver applications 5x faster, crush data center costs by 3x and shrink the window for security vulnerabilities by 10x. 

Please join me in Florida this October to learn how BMC can help you use automation to transform the value IT delivers to the business.