1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is what all i can find related to db_extend_sybase in the document
Enlarges the data portion of the Control‑M/EM database. Depending on the type of database server installed, this option runs thedb_extend_sybase or db_extend_oracle utility. When the utility runs, you may be prompted for the following data:
- Password for the sa or SYSTEM user.
- Oracle: Name of the existing device you want to extend.
- Sybase: Name of a new device that you want to extend.
- Size in MB of the additional space to allocate.
- Full path for the device.
- Size (in MB) to which you want to extend the device.