1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Sep 24, 2014 1:44 PM by Harish Gurram

Providing Authorization to the Servers through NSH

Hi All,

I am trying to provide 12 authorizations to a set of servers through NSH script, it is working fine, but problem happening here is, it is taking too much time to complete the task. Below is the scenario

There are 20 servers where i have to provide the authorization for the Dev role, i have to provide 12 authorizations as Server.Read,Server.Deploy etc, to provide the 12 authorizations of Dev role to a single server it is taking around 4 min, in this way to complete it for all the 20 servers it is taking 20*4=80 min , Please suggest if there is any other ways to fasten this process.Below is part of the script i am using to get the task done.

if [ "${DEPLOYMENT_ROLE}" = "USS_DEV_Deployment" ]

then

echo "### PROCESSING TARGET="$i

echo "### Providing permissions  to Server for USS_DEV_Deployment="$i

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.Discover

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.Audit

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.Browse

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.Deploy

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.Snapshot

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.StartService

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.StopService

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.FileDelete

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.FileModify

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.ExecuteNSHScript

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.FileCreate

blcli_storeenv result

blcli_execute Server addPermission "${i}" $DEPLOYMENT_ROLE Server.Read

blcli_storeenv result

"i" is the server i am passing

Thanks,

Harish.

1 2 Previous Next