1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 20, 2014 6:08 AM by Abhishek Rai

Error occurred while applying the options on the blueprint Got exception:  No match found in the existing blueprint for the option choice: Install IIS 7.5.

Share This:

Hi All,

I am using CLM 4.0 and trying to install some software in day-2 options. I have created Application blueprint in the Service designer.

When I add the application blueprint into Server group it successfully install that software on that instance after deployment.

But I wanted to give option to user during request time and post deploy later when he wants to install. I am trying to achieve this like CLM 3.1 with options but failing when during both request time and post deploy.

Following is the error I am getting:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 1 error(s) while executing the task

ERROR 1:

Severity: CRITICAL

Error:  Error while applying option choice in Service Offering Instance.

Error Resolution: Please contact System Administrator.

Error ID: BMC-CLMT-10400200

Transaction ID: 6bf398f5-40eb-4046-9383-41f52f03131d

Root Cause Info:

Severity: CRITICAL

Error:  Error occurred while applying the options on the blueprint Got exception:  No match found in the existing blueprint for the option choice: Install IIS 7.5.

Error Resolution: Please contact System Administrator.

Error ID: BMC-CLMT-10400009

Transaction ID: 6bf398f5-40eb-4046-9383-41f52f03131d

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea what's going wrong?

I have given tagging to options and application blueprint but not sure why it is not getting that application blueprint.

Thanks,

Bala