2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2014 10:03 AM by Raja Mohan

Compliance reports in BDSSA

Raja Mohan

hi, we have a batch process that kicks off etl job with compliance.properties. Sometimes when the job completed we can see the reports in bdssa, other times it takes minutes to hours before the report can be generated. my question is, why is it blank even though i can see the job run time in bdssa, server etc. the report generated shows blank pages. however, the report is available for few after sometime and this duration varies. I am trying to find out a logical reason behind this, any insight will be helpful.

• 1. Re: Compliance reports in BDSSA
          Bill Robinson

when you say "see the reports in bdssa" you mean that you can go in and run the report and get data out?

and then when you say "other times it takes minutes to hours before the report can be generated" - so the report is blank if you try to run it ?

what data items are in the report?  are there only items from the compliance domain ?  and you are using the default 'compliance.properties' ?

• 2. Re: Compliance reports in BDSSA
            Raja Mohan

yes on run the report and generate a pdf output. Often times the report is blank. The reports are from compliance scan and I am using compliance.properties. I believe it is the default, but is there anyway to confirm?