1 Reply Latest reply on May 12, 2014 9:25 AM by Jun Wu

TMART AJAX script fails once in a while

Jun Wu

Hi,

I am using the ajax protocol to record a script monitoring a website, the monitor is pretty simple, login, and then logout. The script is recorded ok and running ok in workbench and uploaded to central server and pushed to 2 locations and running ok. However, once in a while, the script report the website unavailable from one location but is available from the other location. The errors time is random. When I check the turelog, it stopped at the login, as if the logon button is not clicked, so there is no logout button, and then failed. I change the monitoring from my website to just the central server itself for test. it behaves the same, in about 1hour, there is 1 fails. I am on 4.2 with the latest patch. Please help

Thanks

Jun

• 1. Re: TMART AJAX script fails once in a while
          Jun Wu

I did some testing. I add a judgement to check if the logout button is there before click the logout. If not, then I let it re-click the login button. The problem seems go away. However, it then raises another question, do I have to check every click, and re-click it if it is not clicked? I tried to check the result of the click, even it fails, going the next page, the click gives me the success result.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Jun