0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 21, 2014 5:52 PM by David Wilson

Is anyone aware of any issues related to time zones and Blackout periods in TM ART v 4.2 when using the One global time setting? According to help: One global time (all associated projects

Is anyone aware of any issues related to time zones and Blackout periods in TM ART v 4.2 when using the One global time setting? According to help: One global time (all associated projectsare disabled simultaneously)

The global time type setting indicates that all associated projects are disabled at exactly the time indicated as the Start Time, based on your local time zone, on all locations simultaneously.

The blackouts I have implemented using  One global time have genearally followed this rule and been applied at my local TZ. (America EST). However, some Blackouts I have set up appear to have been implemented using the TZ of the Application Server (America Phoenix)

Here is an example of a blackout i set up to stop executions at 7:00 am ET

0700 ~ 0800
      Active
      Mon, Apr 14, 2014 - 7:00:00 AMTue, Apr 14, 2020 - 1:30:00 PMAmerica/New_York0 d 0 h 15 m1 d 0 h 0 mOne global time (all associated projects are disabled simultaneously)

Here is the pertinent part of the execution log showing the executions stopped at 10:00 am ET rather than  7:00 am ET.

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 - 9:59:30 AM CDCBitmap 
      Info
      Project disabled by blackout period '0700 ~ 0800'; monitors of this location won't deliver results until the blackout period is over.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks