3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 9:41 AM by Bill Robinson

Error while running pre-analysis on server: servername, Error: Cannot get agent install directory.

Getting the below error when I running the PAJ or any deployment job using the newly created role which is mapped to domainuser instead of

Local user.

Error while running pre-analysis on server: SERVERNAME, Error: Cannot get agent install directory.Ensure that the agent is installed and

licensed (using the agentinfo and autolic utilities), and update the server properties (execute the Update Server Properties Job, or right-click

the server and select Verify) on SERVERNAME.

I have recently mapped the domainuser(domainname\abccompany) in the users.local file as below & pushed the ACL to reflect the same in

users file.
      Users.local entry
      SharepointAdmins:*  rw,map=domainname\abccompany

User file(sample)
      SharepointAdmins:user1@XYZ.ABCCOMPANY.NET       rw,map=domainname\abccompany
      SharepointAdmins:user2@XYZ.ABCCOMPANY.NET       rw,map=domainname\abccompany
      SharepointAdmins:user3@XYZ.ABCCOMPANY.NET       rw,map=domainname\abccompany
      SharepointAdmins:user4@XYZ.ABCCOMPANY.NET       rw,map=domainname\abccompany

Also from RBAC end on the newly created role I have mapped to as shown in the below screenshot.For other role it is working fine on the server, Seems I have configured the setting wrongly for the newly created role..........So request you to help me out in providing the exact steps to map the domainusers.RBAC_Settings.jpg