0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 2:44 PM by Adam Wemlinger

Has anyone used TMART to record and monitor Oracle Retail Price Management?

Adam Wemlinger

The only way I have found to get a recording (tmart 3.9 and 4.1) that is more than binary tcp/ip traffic is to use the Java RMI/EJB project type which generates a java script in addition to the bdl. The Java appears to require more additional troubleshooting and coding than I can do not being a java person. 

I was able to record Oracle Retail Merchandising System using project type and application profile for Oracle Forms 11g .  Both the RMS and RPM are backended by Oracle 13 which is unsupported through TM ART 4.2 at least but I figure there must be some way to make something that works.

I'm hoping someone has some experience with Oracle RPM and can share how they did it even if it was an older version. Or anyone who has done RMI/EJB project types who can share how to fix various java errors in the script like:

JavaCallMethod(Native: 1002 - Java Exception, Native Error 0: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application resource file: java.naming.factory.initial)

Thanks