BMC will be in NYC September 23-26 for Strata Data Conference as a contributing sponsor. Strata Data Conference is where cutting-edge science and new business fundamentals intersect—and merge. It's a deep dive into emerging techniques and technologies. You'll dissect case studies, develop new skills through in-depth tutorials, share emerging best practices in data science, and imagine the future. The data industry is growing fast, and Strata Data Conference has grown right along with it. We've added new sessions and tracks to reflect challenges that have emerged in the data field——and much more.
BMC will be showcasing Control-M in booth #1439. Control-M simplifies application workflow orchestration. It makes it easy to define, schedule, manage and monitor workflows, ensuring visibility and reliability, and improving SLAs.
Come see Control-M in action and talk to our experts about complex application workflows and how Control-M can solve your problem:
- Streamline the orchestration of business applications—delivering better apps faster—by embedding workflow orchestration into your CI/CD pipeline
- Extend Dev and Ops collaboration
- Simplify workflows across hybrid and multi-cloud environments with native AWS and Azure integrations
- Deliver data-driven outcomes faster, managing big data workflows in a scalable way
- Take control of your file transfer operations
- View all Control-M Capabilities
Join us for BMC sponsored session “Running AI Workloads in Constrainers” on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 1:15PM-1:55pm in room 1A 04/05 presented by Darren Chinen, Sr. Director of Data Science and Engineering at Malwarebytes. You'll also have an opportunity to win a fun retro handheld gaming console if you attend our sponsored session.
Use code BMC20 to save 20% on your registration!
See you in NYC!