BMC is proud to be a Gold sponsor of IDUG’s first ever virtual Db2 conference! We look forward to connecting with you virtually to share how we can help you keep your data accurate, organized and always available to the right people so you can quickly gain new insights from one of your most important business assets – your information.
While we can’t meet face-to-face this year, we can connect in exciting new ways! Here are three ways we look forward to “e-meeting” you at this year’s conference:
- Visit our booth in the virtual expo hall to:
- Check out great content like our popular Db2 Reference Guide
- Chat live with BMC and Compuware experts
- See live demos of Db2 solutions like Workbench and Backup and Recovery
- Enter raffles for great prizes on July 20, 21 and 23
- Join our live WebEx VSP sessions
- Attend our live VSPs and you’ll receive a $25 DoorDash gift card on us!
Meet BMC AMI Data for Db2
Monday, July 27 | 10am EST
Presented by John Barry, BMC Principal Product Manager
BMC+Compuware: Delivering True DevOps on the Mainframe
Tuesday, July 28 | 10am EST
Presented by Jeremy Hamilton, BMC Sales Manager and Craig Hartwell, Compuware Global AppDev Sales
- Watch live and on-demand breakout sessions led by our technical experts:
Mining Gold in the Db2 Catalog!
Tuesday, July 21 | Live 1:15pm-2:15pm EST
Presented by Chad Reiber, BMC Advisory SW Consultant
Stop Wasting Your Time with Utilities!
Monday, July 27 | On-demand starting at 8am EST
Presented by Jim Dee, BMC Corporate Architect
Friday, August 7, 1:45 - 2:15 Live Speaker Q&A in Room 3
Optimize your Db2 Utilities for Overall Db2 Performance
Monday, August 3 | On-demand starting at 8am EST
Presented by Michael Cotignola, BMC Principal Software Consultant
Thursday, August 13, 3:15 - 3:45 Live Speaker Q&A in Room 1
Registration is now open online! We hope to connect with you.