Yesterday I received a very positive Twitter message from the BMC Remedyforce Customer Success Director Jason Baldree
I really appreciated this positive feedback at Social Media level. As you know hopefully, BMC is very active on Social Media Like Twitter and LinkedIn. (BMC RemedyForce (@BMCRemedyForce) | Twitter & Remedyforce Service Desk | LinkedIn )
I realised that it’s not me driving the Success of BMC Remedyforce only. Result would be that I really need to thank a lot of people for their effort around making Remedyforce such a success. So many people are involved on a daily basis to create this success around the ITSM solution that you as a customer use on a daily basis.
At the end of the day we all have the same goals; create as much as possible happy and excited Remedyforce customers.
So let me start, I will probably forget a bunch of people, so feel free to add;
- Remedyforce Product management; People like Chad Haftorson Virginia Leandro Amit Jaiswal Seema Joshi Vinita Gera and their whole development team.
- Remedyforce Service’s team; under Crystal Miceli
- Remedyforce Customer Success; Jason Baldree Nancy Hinich-Gualda Jonathan Leighton Gladys Garcia Linda Daniels and Richard Would
- Remedyforce Customer Enablement and Operations; Kelly McMahon Hall and Joshua Green
- Remedyforce product marketing like Erin Avery and Olivier Segers
- The partner community, especially kedar zavar for all his input in the Remedyforce Community (Nr. 1 contributor)
- Blogpost like the ones from Inside the Cloud - Cloudaction's blog on all things Remedyforce | Cloudaction, Remedyforce Community Blog | RightStar, Blog or Remedyforce | All the info you need about BMC Remedyforce
- Customer advocates like Doug Ayers
- The dedicated Remedyforce Sales teams to connect with great new customers
- And last but not least BMC Partner Manager like Henk Nijkerk and more
So in summary, thank you all for the great contributions that you deliver to create a success of BMC Remedyforce.