- 10 What should we call our new product?
- 5 Back to basics
- 4 Why a script is like a shotgun
- 4 The amazing sinking cloud
- 3 Happy Cloudentine's Day!
- 3 ITOps, DevOps, and NoOps - oh my!
- 3 Don't fear the shadows
- 2 What's Missing?
- 2 A story about cars
- 2 Homogeneous vs. heterogeneous clouds: pros, cons, and unsolicited opinions
DevOps Leadership w/Jason Bloomberg Exc#7: No reason to believe private cloud is inherently more secure
This is an interesting angle of insight on the public/private/hybrid cloud discussions that I haven't seen much. AWS is clearly above and beyond the leading option and that market dominance -- and…
So there's a train wreck coming. It will be another blow against Ops. It's where the cloud self-service availability for Dev/Test train arrives at the traditional IT Ops station and its historical…
Listen to me now I need to let you know You don't have to go it alone Leaving the U2 lyrics aside for a moment, when I meet customers and prospective customers, once we get past the initial…
Load more items