Log in to learn more about amusa07, share content, and exchange messages and invites.
- August 29, 2007
Tel : 1-647-325-9301 Email: email@example.com
Canadian Citizen, having in depth knowledge and maturity of successful hands on experience in computer industry (IT-TELECOM) such as development, programming and systems administration. Hands/on experience on BMC-REMEDY/ITSM and a sound knowledge of UNIX Admin (Certified SOLARIS), ORACLE DBA, system programming using C-Java-C#, UNIX-shell, PL/SQL scripting. I have vast experience in development, customization, Support and Administration on IT-TELECOM environment and working in CANADA, USA and Overseas, obtained a distance Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Northern Washington, USA.
Currently, working in a contract job with ROGERS Canada as a BMC-REMEDY development/support, supporting ROGERS service Enterprise Ticketing Management, that help resolving technical and no-technical ROGERS issues, developed in BMC-TOOLS, LINUX, ORACLE and ARS 8.1 and interface through web-services/DSO with ROGERS Networking Trouble Ticketing System developed in BMC-RMEDY. I am working in the deployment of GPON-topology issues resolution to customer and network trouble ticketing as well as supporting the production team.
Remotely working in a contract job with TELUS Canada as a BMC-REMEDY technical support, in environment of BMC Remedy (9.1 SP3&4) ITSM Suite; consisted ITSM Modules BMC Remedy Service Desk/Request (SMART-IT/MYIT-DWP, MONGO-Db, REST-Api) , Knowledge Management and Change Management, CMDB, RSSO.
Working with BMC-Partner; Installation, Upgrade, Hot-fixes D2P, Configuration and technically leading BMC-REMEDY Networking Trouble Ticketing System used country-wide by Saudi-Telecom. With a architecture encompassed with load-balancers, TOMCAT servers, Has interfaces using web-service with NETCOOL, CISCO, Billing and CRM and users-credentials Active-Directory.
BMC-REMEDY Development: With the guidance of LUCENT technology; I took an active role in the development of TELECOM Network-trouble-Tracking-System for Saudi-TELECOM.
ORACLE-DBA: As a pre-requisite as BMC-RMEDY technical-lead I became a competent ORACLE-DBA. Supported OREACLE 7-12 on various platforms such as Unix (HPUX, SOLARIS and AIX) and Windows platform and hands on experience with RAC, ASM SAN, Data-Guard and RMAN and using PLSQL/Triggers
Solaris-Administrator: I am a certified Solaris, working as a Solaris sys-networking-admin on 2-Application-Servers and 2-Webservers (TOMCAT) incorporated with LDOM, ZFS, LVM, DNS, Routers. Implementing security requirement to clear out vulnerability by implementing SSH, SCP, SUDO, and disable all TELNET, FTP, SNMP. Finger-services and other services in daily basis. Worked HP-UX-10,11 and AIX. Ali Musa, Location: Toronto/Canada
11/2018 until Now: Contract Job, BMC-REMEDY Technical Support, ROGERS, CANADA
• Deployment of GPON-topology issues resolution to customer and network trouble ticketing
7/2018 until 9/2018: Contract Job, BMC-REMEDY Technical Support, TELUS, CANADA
• Remotely working in a contract job with TELUS Canada as a BMC-REMEDY technical support, Participating in the upgrading to BMC-REMEDY 9.1 SP4 for ARS, Mid-Tier, ITSM, SRD, SLM, DWP, DWP-Catalog, MONGO-DB REST_API, Smart-It, Smart-It and Smart-Reporting and CMDB, AI, RSSO.
4/2012 until 5/2018: BMC-REMEDY Technical lead, BMC Partner in Saudi Arabia
• Technically leading BMC-REMEDY Installation, Upgrade, Hot-fixes D2P, Configuration and technically lead a Networking Trouble Ticketing System used country-wide by Saudi-Telecom and the project is (24/7). Developed using BMC-REMEDY ITSM 7-9, deployed with a sophisticated architecture encompassed with load-balancers, web-servers, AR-Systems installed in SUN-Solaris-10 Platforms, ORACLE 10g/11R2 RAC, ASM, and SAN and has interfaces using web-service with NETCOOL, CISCO-CIC, Billing System and CRM and users-credentials through Active -Directory.
• BMC Remedy ITSM Suite: In depth experience with the customization of the ITSM Modules BMC Remedy Service Desk application (Incident / Problem / Knowledge Management) and Change Management application to suite TELECOM/Business rules (i.e. ITIL/ETOM).
Published on BMC-REMEDY web-site ArLiteUser[2.0] Multi-threading BMC-REMEDY API
ArLiteQueue [2.1]: Multi-Threaded BMC Remedy Reactivating/Pushing Pending Queue of Staging-Table
BMC Remedy Date-Time conversion (Internal/External and Vise-Versa)
7/2001-4/2012: BMC-REMEDY/TIVOLI Technical lead, Saudi Telecom Company STC
9/2000 – 6/2001: BMC-REMEDY Consultant, USA
1/1998 - 6/2000: ISP Deployment Engineer, BMC-Remedy Partner, Saudi Arabia
• ISPs deployment engineer :
• BMC-REMEDY Support:
• PRINRONIX printers Firmware Development of ARABIC Contextual Analyzer
• Sun Microsystems: System/network Admin
01/97 to 12/97: UNIX System Admin and System Engineer, Toronto, Canada
Summary of Professional Experience
• BMC_REMEDY ARS5-9 Administration, Support Development, API-C-Java Enhancing REMEDY forms and workflow (Filter/Active-link Guides, Web-Service, BMC-ITSM Configuration and FTS, TOMCAT
• Banking Tech Customization of EFT, POS and ATM software. Using C, UNIX-IPC., Sybase
• ORACLE-DBA ORA10-12, RAC, ASM, RMAN, Data-Guard (certify-PL/SQL) • TELECOM: Network Trouble Ticketing (24/7) lead the technical support application using eTOM/ITIL developed BMC-REMEDY ITSM 7-9, on Sol10-11, ORA-RAC11G, ASM, SAN, Load-Balancer
• ERP: Hands/on experience with a financial package such as (BAAN , ESCOM)
• Education: Distance PHD in Comp-Science University of Northern Washington USA
• Processes, business rules, Help in designing resulted in a workflow for a TELCOM Network Troubles Tickets
• Web and Softw-engineering development using C, C#-Java, P-Invoke DLLs, JNI of an API, WEB-SERVICES, , SERVLET JSP and ATM, POS printer firmware
• BMC-Web-Site: Launch Data-Migration API used multi-threaded technique, TOMCAT, WEB –Sockets, Professional Experience
- All training courses lead to RAC, AR3-7
Have experience working with Ali?
Tell people about Ali's skills and expertise.
Ali's Recent Activity
Status Update5 years agoHow to check whether the previous filter or activelink is correctly poerformed. If BMC-development...
This user does not have a blog.