We are currently needing to pull historical data, such as open ports, installed patches and software among others, on some of our devices and was wondering if any one has created a query to capture… Show more
We have 30+ VMware ESXi vmnix-x86 6.5.0 servers for which we are getting serial number as "Chassis Serial Number" . Hardware for these servers are " BULL" We are currently using 126.96.36.199 ADDM for… Show more
I have a report that is displaying asset information. The requirement is to add "Point of Contact" information which I would normally do by just joining to AST:AssetJoinASTPeople The problem is,… Show more
This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified. PRODUCT: Remedy IT Service Management Suite…
Hello Experts, Is it possible to discover static information using Discovery. In other words we need to identify VMs that are not using our standard images.In each instance we have deployed from a… Show more
Is it possible to discover If the server has multiple WWNs, can it show what is connected and not connected?
We have an application that pulls data from Discovery via the REST API at intervals throughout the day and would like to be able to conditionally pause this if certain scheduled runs are in the… Show more
This video series was designed to walk you through the basic steps you need to follow in order to create your very first Request Definition! Whether you’re new to Remedyforce or have experience in… Show more
I am posting this on behalf of Lori Brown. There has been some conversation in Open BMC Support Ticket from Communities Post? where she asked: "Is there a way to to open a Support Ticket directly…
- Karthick Krishnan likes LJ LongWing's reply Re: How to update the response returned by REST url that is called when the Workorder Template is selected in Smart IT
- Parag Ghanekar likes Tat Teong Tan's discussion How to set attachment as mandatory in SRM
- Sebastien Boissier likes Steve Gibbs's comment Special shout out to the BMC Client Management R&D team. Responsive to customer needs and...
- Sriram Pattabhiraman likes Laurent Matheo's reply Re: How to set data based on menu choice in innovation suite in create mode
- Victor Miranda likes Vidhya Srinivasan's blog post Welcome to the BMC Developer Community
Load more items
Hello, we were asked to provide ADDM query, which result should be list of all Provider:StorageVolume.keys and their related Consumer:StorageVolume.keys and additional column for last_seen e.g… Show more