I would like to implement 'Out Of Office' functionality in Remedy. I have tried this with a User but I can still assign an incident to them? Are there any other settings which need to be edited… Show more
- kedar zavar likes Graham Webster-Newman's reply Re: Using 'Out of Office' Functionality in RemedyForce
- kedar zavar likes AnneMarie Goyvaerts's reply Re: Using 'Out of Office' Functionality in RemedyForce
- kedar zavar likes Graham Webster-Newman's reply Re: Queries on Responded Date
- Gabriel McGinn likes Amanda Kasuboski's status update Great call with our BRM, Tina today! We love the new utilization tool and looking forward to moving...
- Jhon Jonny Giron Urbano likes Mark Francome's reply Re: execute a script .bat in control m workload automatic trial
To add a little detail, we would like to create a custom object (ticket) and be available in the instance editor in the details section. Is this feasible?
We have an old workflow rule in the system which was configured to send an email alert to the incident handler 2.5 days before the remedy/resolution was due. However, the rule has been deactivated.… Show more
How to Notify Incident Staff when Action History Updated We've looked at the link above and understand how to get the email sent BUT is there also a way to include the "comments or note" that was… Show more
I've called support about this and was told there is no setting within the admin console to disable notifications (open/closed) from being sent on child tickets. We want to implement the survey… Show more
I would like to allow assignment of users to queues from RemedyForce Admin tab without getting full setup privileges impacting configuration. Such users can manage queue availability, update roles… Show more
Hello How do i email dashboard refresh notifications to staff, the only option i have is public groups and then internal users? Also how do i change the range from thousands on a report to show… Show more
Has anyone experienced this weirdness where a user's password automatically resets upon logging in? We are seeing this is in our sandbox environment. Ray Mayberry
Load more items