Still Not Working.
AR version? Did you already enable approval debug log? Do you see any error in arjavaplugin log related to PREVIEW plugin? Approval plugin might have note loaded successfully.
3 of 3 people found this helpful
From the screenshot it looks the workflow has created the records in Application Pending Form.
1. If the record is created in Application Pending Form -> Workflows Application-Command has created the record successfully.
2. If the record is stuck in Application Pending Form -> dispatcher process seems to be not able to connect/find approval plugin. So you should check the dispatcher log and check if dispatcher is able to detect approval plugin server.
3. If the record is deleted from Application Pending Form -> It means the dispatcher signaled Approval Plugin and the control now lies with the approval plugin. So at this point, you should check with arjavaplugin.log and approval logs in debug mode.
You can enable API,SQL,FLTR, arjavaplugin.log in debug mode & approval logs in debug mode and replicate the use case and try to identify the errors in respective files for failure.
Configuration in ar.cfg: For Approval Server
1. Approval-Server-Suspended: F
2. Alternate-Approval-Reg: T
3. ASJ-Thread-Counts: 4
4. Server-Plugin-Alias: ARSYS.ARDBC.PREVIEW ARSYS.ARDBC.PREVIEW <servername>: 9999
Check this link: