This could be initiated form Service request.
1. Create a Request Definition.
2. Go to the Fulfillment tab and Add Fulfillment Templates .
3. Create a new Template with "Template For" as Change Request.
4. Save it.
5. Go to Self Service page.
6. Click on "Request a Service".
7. Select the Service Request created above in Steps 1-4 and create a new Service Request.
8. As a Staff log into Remedyforce and open the Service Request.
9. Verify there is a Change Request linked to the Service Request.
Yes, but you also always create an incident. So you can create an incident and then multiple change requests; but you can't create just a change request