Check that the target is up
Check that the RSCD Agent is running
Check the RSCD log of the target for clues.
Check the exports, users and users.local files on the target
If you cannot resolve it, attach the files here (use Advanced Editor link to get to the attach option)
Also tell us:
- Exactly how you added the server/installed the RSCD
- Operating System of the target
- User/role you used to log on to the BSA Console
BLAdmin has only read access.
- target has Windows server 2008 R2.
- I added server by using right click on servers or server group and then follow steps.
- User role is BLAdmin but BLAdmin has only read access.
Thnx for reply 'Jim'. Problem resolved
Please provide details of the cause and solution so that it can help others in the future:
After adding server Verify shows "No Authorization to access host"
- played some changes with user roles in database table. But I didn't understand which changes i made to revert it to original
Just created new database and login user credentials. Then configure app server and fileserver
1 of 1 people found this helpful
We would not recommend ever touching the BSA database without BMC assistance.