No this is not happening in my system.
Get client active link and DB logs and check this AL "HPD:SHR:ProdName-Manuf_100"
It is resetting product tiers if there is any matching requests.
Can you enable the Active Link Logging and out which workflow is nullifying the same?? OOB doesnot have this issue
It only happens with some of our products. Other products work and the 3 tiers remain populated. what back end forms can I compare to see the difference between the products that blank out and the products that don't blank out?
Get the client logginga for working and non working scenarios then we can move ahead.
Client logs should contain active link and SQL (db).
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I believe I found the issue. I looked in the form "PCT:ProductAliasCPYAssocLookUp" and found that for the products that made the other tiers disappear upon selection, the "Primary Alias*" radio button selection was set to "No". The products that worked properly were set to the "Yes" radio button selection.
I imagine this had something to do with us not filling out our product catalog spreadsheet correctly when we ran the initial data jobs.
Thanks for the quick responses and feedback.
I changed "Primary Alias*" to "Yes" and they now appear to be populating correctly.
Good to know that it is resolved.