1 of 1 people found this helpful
The users have a check in the "User must change password at Next Login and you have Your ADsync set to enter the sam account name for user name. I have my users setup to only have the sam account name map to Windows Account name. I think it tries the user name field before it uses the Windows Account Name field.
Thanks for the suggestion! You set me on the right path.
Just unchecking "User must change password..." was not enough. I found that IIS did not have the Basic Authentication role installed, which was on the list of roles that IIS needed before further troubleshooting could be done. I added that role and reinstalled TrackIt Web. I made sure "User must change password..." and "User cannot change password..." were UNchecked, and then SSO worked perfectly.