1 of 1 people found this helpful
- Capacity rating is for all modules (Incident, Problem, Change, Release)
- Task capacity rating does cover assigned tasks in all modules
- The opened assigned ticket is for a ticket that is not resolved or closed (each module is a bit different).
- The knowledge capacity rating is for the RLM module. A user can be assigned a knowledge request.
These fields are all used in conjunction with the Assignment Engine.
I hope this helps. The link that Pratap posted also has some more details.
Thanks Jeff for the details. It really helps. I need few more details.
- Any criteria for which Capacity rating/Task rating is applied with percentage of utilization interms of count for each module? or simply assign a ticket without any module preference?
- If the count reached to maximum, will the system allow to assign the tickets to an user through automation or manual assignment?
Below is answer to your questions
- No currently there is no percentage. It is based on all of the assignments.
- This rating is used by the assignment engine. If a user is at capacity and is assigned a ticket manually, the assignment will still take place.