1 of 1 people found this helpful
I would recommend you to perform the following tuning...
0) Cancel the existing "In Progress" stuck job.
1) Increase the Escalation Thread (390603) from 3 3 to 3 8
2) Increase the Thread (390626) from 5 5 to 6 8
3) Increase the Thread (390629) from 4 6 to 12 16 (Add a Private Thread if does not exists)
4) In CAI:PluginRegistry,
- Change the Private Queue from 390626 to 390629
- Increase the Threads in Pool-0 from 3 to 6
5) pluginsvr_config.xml should be modified for "REMEDY.ARF.CAI" Plugin by adding the below line to extend timeout to 5 mins
6) Configure the Escalation "DMT:DJS:SetStatus" to Run on Pool-6
7) Configure the Escalation "DMT:SHM:Schedule_RunSchedule" to Run on Pool-4
8) Restart the AR Server Services.
I hope this will solve your problem.
Thank you! I will try this.
Also, let me know if its a Server Group Environment?
This is a single server environment.
I added your configurations so things are better, but I am also deleting jobs without cancelling them first.
Now if I could only get the jobs to actually load data...
We have a Server Group Environment, can you provide steps for this?
Hi Vignesh, thank you for your configuration!
For the CAI, BMC mentioned the 390693 number, see
390626 and 390629 are out of the private queue range, too, but 390626 is normaly used as Plugin Loopback Socket.