Can anyone else search for and find the Knowledge Article?
Also, after publishing does the Article have any Visibility Groups applied, and/or is it assigned/owned by the Support Group in which this user is a member of?
no body else from the group can search and find this particular article. Visibility Groups= company + visibility (ALL). Maybe it has something to do with how indexing is done? Ken Beck
Have you checked the following?
- That your FTS Collection folder has sufficient disk space? Ensure that the hard-drive isn't running out of room.
- Check the FT_PENDING within your AR Database, count how many rows and whether the row count is incrementing or deincrementing?
- Do new articles get correctly indexed, is it just this one single article?
I am tempted to suggest that you reindex your FTS articles using this procedure - then see if the issues persist:
- Stop your ARS services
- Empty the contents of the FT_PENDING Database table
- Empty your FTS /collection/ folder (remove all files within it, but leave the folder)
- Start your ARS services and wait for them to restart.
- Go to 'Server Information -> FTS Tab' and select 'Reindex'
- Wait for reindex to complete, then retest FTS.
- If still having difficulties, go to the 'Manage Knowledge Sources' screen, click 'Refresh' top right of it and verify that all state 'Ready'.
Ashley, this might be something more on the application level because I would think that the FTS folder should have sufficient disk space etc. However, I like your mitigation thinking, anything else you might suggest?
Not for now Rory, give those suggestions a run-through and lets take it from there.
p.s. I removed the 'mentions' from your posts as this query is not relevant to them. Please don't mention unless absolutely necessary.
Hi Ashley, you got the question right.