I am struggling with the installation of ITSM Mobility. Our situation is that on the selected Web server ARS is already installed.
Our intention was: We want ARS and Mobility on the same Web server.
ARS works without any issues and has an Apache Tomcat running on.
I did the step-by-step manual to install ITSM Mobility.
1) I sucessfully went through the "A Windows Server 2008 support Pre Install Steps" and afterwards the firewall changes
2) As ARS needs Apache Tomcat there was no need for disabling any services like IIS Admin Service and so on.
In fact, there is no service IIS Admin Service or similar services
3) I installed a new MySQL server 5.1 instance without any problems. The service of my MySQL server appears.
4) I started with the Mobility Installation and everything worked fine until
5) Apache webserver installation:
I could have typed Network Domain, Server Name and an administrators email address. I have seen in a documentation, I should choose "only for the Current User, on Port 8080, when started Manually" as we only have SSL. Our server does not allow connections on Port 80. I need a way, how I can use mobility on a SSL base, as we don't support connections to the server without SSL.
6) Afterwards the whole installation process worked fine. In the fields IP I typed in in ARS the same IP as in Mobility as it should run on the same Web server. I did not startet the part "Step 3: Windows Server 2008 support post-installation steps" as I wanted to check the Apache service. But apparently ther is no http service at all. Only a Apache Tomcat service appears and this service is already in use for the ARS. When I type https://<servername>.<hostname>.com/awg/ nothing appears.
Has anyone ideas how I can install it properly?
I am thankful for every ideas from your site.
I created a new service for Tomcat running on a free port. When I type http://localhost:PortNumber I come to the localhost. But when I type http://localhost:PortNumber/awg/ there is no result. It states that the page is not available. The same procedure appears when I am typing http://<servername>.<domain>.com:PortNumber/awg/. Anyone ideas?