We upgraded to version 11 on Sunday night. We've had a few issues here and there and I'm trying to determine if they are bugs or issues in our configuration:
- When creating a ticket, we start all tickets as assigned to the person and their team. In Version 10, the individual was listed under their team as if they were on the team. In version 11, they are listed above the team as if they are an individual and the team is separate. While this isn't a big problem, there was a nice feature added in 11 that when you remove a team, it will warn you it will also remove all the members under the team. Because of the way 11 is defaulting the assignment, this feature is not being utilized.
- When viewing a ticket in expand/collapse view, you are able to designate certain sections as expanded or collapsed in different modes (details/edit/creation). These are changed in preferences. It appears that any custom added tab is not affected by these preferences and will always default to collapsed. The other, built-in sections seem to work fine.
- Load times for tickets seem to be MUCH longer. Starting a new ticket takes 6-8 seconds for the full page to load where it was more like 2-3 seconds in version 10. I noticed this during our test, but I thought it was related to running on a VM with hardware below recommendations. In our live environment, it's equally as slow and the hardware is well beyond recommendations and the same hardware as version 10. What can affect the load times of the pages?
- We've seen various script errors over the last few days. I don't have any specific examples available to me at the moment, but are these common? Typically we are seeing them when editing a ticket, either during creation or updating, and it prevents us from saving the ticket. The only solution, once these errors start, is to quit IE and go back in. Note: our PCs default to run in compatibility mode in IE8 due to internally developed applications. Is this not recommended?
- Simple issue, but still caused some confusion. When adding a CI link, it prompts "Are you sure?" with a Yes/No option. In version 10, you could press Enter on the keyboard and it would be the "Yes" choice, but it version 11, it seems to default to "No." Of course, clicking Yes works, but was this changed intentionally, or a bug?
I think that's all I have. Anyone have any thoughts?