1 of 1 people found this helpful
try to use templates set by workflow.
<quote src="BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 Form and Application Objects Guide">
Templates for cell-based tables
You can bind a template to a view field in a cell-based table and specify fields to
provide the template parameters. Workflow is not needed to initialize the table.
See “Binding a template” on page 391 for more detail.*
It is described in details in Chapter 12 Using templates page 391 of
BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.6.04 Form and Application Objects Guide.
Try to create html template with <img> tag and parameter as reference and update from workflow. Bear in mind that user needs to have access to src passed in parameter.
Thanks for the suggestion, sounds like a nice idea.
I will give it a go and let you know
1. create html template
2. create new record on 'AR System Resource Definition' form type=template and Name=TemplateName
3. create view field on your record source form. set Text property to template:TemplateName
4. Create on your presentation form Table Cell-based
5. refere to source form and select view field
6. scale cell and viewfield inside
make activelink guide to refresh Template() of each viewField in the table
it works form me.
I've just tried this and it works brilliantly.
Needs a bit of tinkering with the formatting, but just what i wanted.
happy to hear that