ADDM is a linux based appliance. (RedHat) . It means that the solution comes with all components (OS + packages) installed.It is usually available as a VM image.
Thanks. By the way, this is what I see in installation.
The major steps in this procedure are outlined below. For full information, see the VMware documentation (pdf).
- Copy and extract the BMC Atrium Discovery Virtual Appliance zip file to the local file system.
- Start the VMware Converter Standalone Client. Launch the "Convert Machine" Wizard
- Select "VMware Workstation or other VMware virtual machine" as the source type.
- Enter the path and filename for the BMC Atrium Discovery Virtual Appliance vmx file.
- Select "VMware Infrastructure virtual machine" as the destination type and enter the relevant connection details.
- Specify the Virtual machine name and datastore location for the target system.
- Review the configuration and proceed.
How do I do the 2nd and 3rd?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
The converter is here:
VMware workstation is here:
Not sure it'll work on player: