Sorry to ask, but are you sure you added the SLM licence to the licence list? (add/remove licence)?
Of course. License added.
I know a customer had issues like this because some 32bit compatibility dlls were missing but that was for Unix / linux.
Do you have some warning / error messages in the installation log files?
In windows temp file (where you have the installation log file), you should have (?) a "/utilities/" folder that holds some log files from "rik" tool.
Can you check if you have some errors in them?
For this customer, we had this (it's an example since you're under windows and they were under red hat if memory servers):
In intallation log you could see this line:
« /apps/ars/tmp/Utilities/rik/driver -s parvl7219185-u Demo -p <not_displayed> -x/apps/ars/tmp/Utilities/ar-license64687.drm” is the script that check licenses. Output is ini file « ar-license64687-120208094835603.log» and there was an error message :
« /apps/ars/tmp/Utilities/rik/driver: error while loading shared libraries:libncurses.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”.
I've found the core of this issue
The problem was in administrator user account. Windows account was in cyrillic transcription. I've tested in other user with english transcription and it was working. So be advised to use non-english codes users account !
Nice, thanks for telling us